Thursday, December 22, 2011

New Year Resolution Contest

Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.~ Abraham Lincoln
With the New Year round the corner, as you indulge in the fun and frolic it is also the time to make new resolutions for the New Year to come. Many of us make these resolutions, a few follow and most don’t! But by sharing it with others we believe the chances of keeping up with them increase. Thus here’s your chance to share them.
So what are you waiting for? Bring in your best and post your resolutions as comments to this post. The resolution/s we like would get some goodies!  
May the smartest, the coolest, the wittiest and the best resolution win!
Just remember –
1.    You have to talk about your resolution in ONE sentence only as a comment to this post.
2.    May you have multiple resolutions; you may post it in separate comments. However you are not eligible to comment more than 3 times.
3.    Replies posted elsewhere will not be considered.
4.    The most unique and witty resolutions will be getting the goodies.
5.    It’s not just about writing it here, but is about implementing it too. Authenticity would be verified.
6.    Last date for posting your replies – January 5, 2012
Wish you all a Merry Christmas and a very happy and prosperous New Year!

16 comments:

  1. will contribute 1% of my salary for sake of enviorment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Accept challenges in life, don't expect much of a fruit from it but take the risk and give my best efforts in solving it.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will improve my vocabulary and communication skills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will take care of my fitness and follow a healthy diet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will learn to live what I have learned at camp with Swami S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. would try to be good and better human being

    ReplyDelete
  7. As I'm starting my new professional life in this year I'll commit myself deeply in creating a fun and challenging work environment to deliver excellent performance levels in your prestigious organization.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll make myself a valuable resource to the organization.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will lay emphasis on checking the status of my duties rather than the status of any social networking site.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We close the contest & the results would be posted soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Results declared! Check the updates on facebook!

    ReplyDelete